IIM Websites....for the MBA dream of India!

....Welcome to my blogspot for MBA aspirants in India.

I am an MBA from IRMA and my name is Aju John Varghese. I have worked in the past full-time with TIME & IMS and is now AVP & Karnataka Business Head with CL (I was GM & the head of College test prep of TIME South in the past).

As a rule, I try to write the CAT every year to keep in touch with the changes so that I can help my students effectively in preparation for the tests. I was associated with a Business Research firm called Analytiks based in ITES Infopark, Cochin as a Promoter Business Head and has been into core management education & has in the past taught for MBA with the ICFAI group & been an Assistant Professor at Rajagiri School of Management, Cochin.
For more info on me you can check out: http://ajuinjesus.in

I have created this page for all MBA aspirants & my students anywhere, who would like to get access to all the best online resources for getting equipped for a career in Management. I am convinced that there are enough sites that do the job well, but there is no good aggregator of links for the same. In this site, i have tried to collect & pass on to you some of the best links that would come of use to you- hence to act like a beacon or a lighthouse for the MBA aspirant!

My only request to you:
1)Remember those who helped you reach where you are
2)Help the poor of India become self-sufficient
3)Let me know more links if you come across some good ones which are not part of this list.

So enjoy, and have a good career & life.
Bye & God Bless.....Aju John...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FPM-3

Re: Fpm 2008 - 07-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Hey Swanand, where did u get that info abt tentative dates of IIMB?

Ok, 'nyways; 'ms_v': u had asked for type of maths ques,
-equation given & asked to draw/plot it
-differentiation

Dont know what connection the above has with HR & OB!

The unfortunate ppl who attended P&QM (maths area) interview had to listen to some maths ques which they have never heard in their lives, so all those who attended that area felt real bad after the interviews, even some higher maths was asked for ppl for finance area too.

Yep Swanand, me not goin for IIMC. In fact i have emailed them & told them the same, so that they call someone else in my place before the deadline.

Today IIM Indore calls also came, for Behavioural Sciences area (1st choice) & Finance (2nd choice). Not attending that too! (similar to IIMC, here too i emailed them so that they call someone else in my place before the deadline).

I am willing to trade places for IIMC & IIMI for anyone who is willing to skip their interview for Behavioural sciences area! for IIMB, Any takers?

Me want to get into IIMB, the only other places i have decided to attend interview is IIMK & XL (if i get calls!). Location is very important for me due to purely personal considerations.

See u ppl soon.

Regards,
Aju John.

0 Comments: