IIM Websites....for the MBA dream of India!

....Welcome to my blogspot for MBA aspirants in India.

I am an MBA from IRMA and my name is Aju John Varghese. I have worked in the past full-time with TIME & IMS and is now AVP & Karnataka Business Head with CL (I was GM & the head of College test prep of TIME South in the past).

As a rule, I try to write the CAT every year to keep in touch with the changes so that I can help my students effectively in preparation for the tests. I was associated with a Business Research firm called Analytiks based in ITES Infopark, Cochin as a Promoter Business Head and has been into core management education & has in the past taught for MBA with the ICFAI group & been an Assistant Professor at Rajagiri School of Management, Cochin.
For more info on me you can check out: http://ajuinjesus.in

I have created this page for all MBA aspirants & my students anywhere, who would like to get access to all the best online resources for getting equipped for a career in Management. I am convinced that there are enough sites that do the job well, but there is no good aggregator of links for the same. In this site, i have tried to collect & pass on to you some of the best links that would come of use to you- hence to act like a beacon or a lighthouse for the MBA aspirant!

My only request to you:
1)Remember those who helped you reach where you are
2)Help the poor of India become self-sufficient
3)Let me know more links if you come across some good ones which are not part of this list.

So enjoy, and have a good career & life.
Bye & God Bless.....Aju John...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FPM-2

Re: Fpm 2008 - 06-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi everyone,
back from the IIMA interviews.

FPM-IIMA interview debrief, OB & HR areas:


Note: I will be putting only the questions & not my answers (some questions follow from the answers that i told them).

OB Interview:

Q. What are u doing now?
Q. Why FPM?
Q. Why IIMA?
Q. Do u mean that u r joining because ur seniors are here or they think it is good?
Q. What do u read?
Q. Why OB?
Q. Not what Rao said, what u say?
Q. just because u see future is going to be good for this alone u want to take it?
Q. What is MBTI, Give us all specifics
Q. can u state 1 instance which proves u r more of heart person?
Q. So do u only think with heart, no head?
Q. describe some projects done
Q. What did u learn from it?
Q. Some maths questions.
End of OB Interview

HR Interview (only half time of OB interview):

Q. Why not FPM at IRMA (since u are an IRMA alumnus)
Q. What is Analytiks
Q. Draw an HR Scorecard on the board (I tried drawing, they asked for more & more specifics)- I cud not proceed beyond a limit since my understanding was limited
Q. Why not development, why HR?
Q. What is your tentative theme/topic for FPM?

So that's it. I dont know how the verdict wud be, did not feel good after both interviews, felt they were too specific on both areas, since i have not worked in both areas, felt i could not answers the specifics satisfactorily!

I would not be going for the IIMC interviews. So in case someone has applied for Behavioural Sciences area & Finance area, that is 1 person lesser!

Would wait for more ppl to post! :-|

Regards,
Aju John.

0 Comments: