IIM Websites....for the MBA dream of India!

....Welcome to my blogspot for MBA aspirants in India.

I am an MBA from IRMA and my name is Aju John Varghese. I have worked in the past full-time with TIME & IMS and is now AVP & Karnataka Business Head with CL (I was GM & the head of College test prep of TIME South in the past).

As a rule, I try to write the CAT every year to keep in touch with the changes so that I can help my students effectively in preparation for the tests. I was associated with a Business Research firm called Analytiks based in ITES Infopark, Cochin as a Promoter Business Head and has been into core management education & has in the past taught for MBA with the ICFAI group & been an Assistant Professor at Rajagiri School of Management, Cochin.
For more info on me you can check out: http://ajuinjesus.in

I have created this page for all MBA aspirants & my students anywhere, who would like to get access to all the best online resources for getting equipped for a career in Management. I am convinced that there are enough sites that do the job well, but there is no good aggregator of links for the same. In this site, i have tried to collect & pass on to you some of the best links that would come of use to you- hence to act like a beacon or a lighthouse for the MBA aspirant!

My only request to you:
1)Remember those who helped you reach where you are
2)Help the poor of India become self-sufficient
3)Let me know more links if you come across some good ones which are not part of this list.

So enjoy, and have a good career & life.
Bye & God Bless.....Aju John...

Thursday, March 8, 2012

CMAT and CAT might become the only MBA exams next year onwards!!!

Dear MBA Aspirants,
a new kid has come on block- and seeing it in action, it might turn out to be more than just a new Kid, it might push out everything else other than CAT- for those who are looking for more specifics, CMAT is the latest exam that has been newly introduced and successfully conducted by AICTE with support from Aptech this year for the first time. Most probably, MAT the 2 decade + exam might have to be discontinued and therefore, if someone wants to get into a B-School in India or abroad- they have to mandatorily undergo an Online exam-CAT or CMAT or GMAT!!!
For more info: http://www.aicte-cmat.in/ &  http://www.pagalguy.com/?tag=cmat

0 Comments: