IIM Websites....for the MBA dream of India!

....Welcome to my blogspot for MBA aspirants in India.

I am an MBA from IRMA and my name is Aju John Varghese. I have worked in the past full-time with TIME & IMS and is now AVP & Karnataka Business Head with CL (I was GM & the head of College test prep of TIME South in the past).

As a rule, I try to write the CAT every year to keep in touch with the changes so that I can help my students effectively in preparation for the tests. I was associated with a Business Research firm called Analytiks based in ITES Infopark, Cochin as a Promoter Business Head and has been into core management education & has in the past taught for MBA with the ICFAI group & been an Assistant Professor at Rajagiri School of Management, Cochin.
For more info on me you can check out: http://ajuinjesus.in

I have created this page for all MBA aspirants & my students anywhere, who would like to get access to all the best online resources for getting equipped for a career in Management. I am convinced that there are enough sites that do the job well, but there is no good aggregator of links for the same. In this site, i have tried to collect & pass on to you some of the best links that would come of use to you- hence to act like a beacon or a lighthouse for the MBA aspirant!

My only request to you:
1)Remember those who helped you reach where you are
2)Help the poor of India become self-sufficient
3)Let me know more links if you come across some good ones which are not part of this list.

So enjoy, and have a good career & life.
Bye & God Bless.....Aju John...

Sunday, November 8, 2009

IRMA-2009 analysis, cut-offs etc+ Get ready for all ensuing exams!

Dear students,
The MBA tests for 2009-10 have kicked off officially with IRMA happening on 9th Nov, previous Sunday. From now on, you will find a host of exams happening & all of you get busy with last minute prep, tests, GDs & interviews. Hence get serious- this is your last chance for it & start putting in your best efforts.
 
This year the IRMA paper was easy, hence the cut-offs would be higher. According to T.I.M.E's analysis:
 
  Expected Cut-Off 
  IRMA  XIMB - RM
English Comprehension 20-24 16-18
Quantitative Ability 22-26 16-18
Analytical Reasoning 20-24 15-16
Issues of Social Concern 13-17 13-17
Overall Cut-off 86-90 74-78
 
You can follow the entire article at: http://www.time4education.com/IRMA-2009%20Analysis.htm
 
You can know how other test takers fared at:
 
Regards,
Aju John.
 
 

0 Comments: